Isiaiah 54 is an NPO (038-214-NPO), we focus on the welfare of a child.
Our main focus is abused, abandoned and HIV infected Children as well as the Pre-education of vulnerable children of the community.
We co-operate with the Child Welfare Durban and SAPS.
A good foundation is the start of a good future!
We are a Crisis Home (Temporary Place of Safety). We work with children in Trauma - abused, abandoned and HIV infected, brought to us by the Police or Child Welfare.
We also offer assistance to families in need, with clothing, food, etc when the need arises.
Nkhosikhona was found in a sewerage drain at 11 days old. He had been in the drain most of his 11 days. A lady walked past the drain and heard a baby cry. She ran to the police station and the police called the ambulance to get the child out. He had maggots everywhere, in his ears, mouth, every hole in his body was maggotsRead More
I’m 6 months old. It’s New Year’s eve and very busy on the streets. We don’t have a house , because mom is on hard drugs, they call it sugars but it’s not so sweet as it’s sounds. Mom doesn’t have a job because of her drugs so she begs on the street to urn monies to pay for the drugs.Read More
- At any one time there are approximately 14 children in our home.
- We are not government funded and rely on donations to provide for our children.
- One of the greatest needs is the payment of the Electricity Bill (Acc. 83392605764) as well as Salaries for our two care givers.
- General groceries, Baby Formula, Nappies and cleaning products.
- Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.